Wednesday, September 5, 2012

She did it!!

So I realize that I have complained, bitched, and moaned a lot about my daughter torturing me with her lack of sleep in the midnight hours so I figured it’s about time I tell you that she has slept through the night for the past 7 days in a row!  Yes, 7 days!!  That’s a whole week!!  Unfortunately I have been sick for the past 11 days so my sleep isn’t as peaceful as it should be but I can’t blame her for that.  My little pumpkin wumkin is still letting out a cry here and there, specifically at 4:10am when my alarm goes off, but if I’m patient for the whole 90 seconds it takes her to lie back down, she puts herself back to sleep.  We’re on a 7pm to 5:30am schedule on most days (today she was talking up a storm at 4am) but you know what?  I’ll take it!!  I won’t lie, on the weekends I wish she’d sleep a little later but I love that we’re out for our morning run while the rest of the world is still sleeping.  Not to mention that we have our entire toddler chasing day ahead of us!  I love her so much I could just eat her up and I do every chance I can!!

She’s not this little anymore but she’s still this cuddly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment