Thursday, September 6, 2012

What a difference a month makes!

I did it!  I survived 30 days of boot camp classes and I’m going back for more!  I have officially signed up for 3x a week going forward.  I can’t say that I love it but I love the way I feel when I’m done.  I can feel myself getting stronger both physically and mentally with every workout and I’ve never needed it more. 

Before I started the boot camp I had started a running program.  So for many of the past 30 days, I took my class before dawn and then ran at lunch.  I’m proud to say that I’ve also finished the running program as well and am back to running 4 miles with ease.  I guess it’s time to start picking up the pace from 4.0!  Okay, I don’t run THAT slow!  I looked at my calendar and I’ve done 31 workouts in the last 30 days!  Woo-hoo!!  For the first time in a long time I’m doing something for myself every day and damn it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment