Friday, August 17, 2012

My Poor Baby Girl

CC has had a rough few days this week.  It started out with mean mommy leaving her to cry it out Monday night when she awoke rather than cuddling and rocking her back to sleep numerous times.  Then Tuesday she was sent home from daycare with a fever - 104…100…103….99…102…103…98…102 you get the picture of what our 2 ½ days were like.  CC is the cuddliest baby when she’s not feeling like her happy jolly self so as much as I felt bad for her, I also LOVED the fact that we got to spend a couple of days cuddled on the couch together.  She gave me tons of kisses and just let me hold her.  When her burst of energy would come barreling through, that mischievous grin was back and all hell would break loose.  But then she’d crash and climb back onto my lap for more snuggle time.  I hope she’ll always let me hold her like this!  This morning everything was back to normal so here’s hoping to a weekend of fun!

Edited to add update:

I got the dreaded phone call this afternoon that Caramia's fever was back.  So off to the doctor so my baby can pee in a bag, yes you read that correctly.  I have to nurse her and sit with her until she pees.  Then off to the hospital we go for the urine test because they think she has a urinary tract infect, which she does.  So ten days of meds and another afternoon of peeing is on our horizon.  Lucky us!

No comments:

Post a Comment