Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is anyone out there?

I’m not sure who out there reads this since sadly I have no followers but today I started thinking and wondering what I want to get out of writing a blog.  For me it’s a place to write down my thoughts, feelings, and just things passing through my mind.  I’m going through a very rough time in my life right now and I think this will be therapeutic for me and may actually help someone else in a similar situation if they happen to come across my posts.  I have kept some very sad and life changing news to myself but I will be posting about it shortly.  In fact, I wrote the words back on Aug 1st but I was too raw to share it with the world.  I’m not 100% sure if I’m ready now, but I think it’s time.   So I will put my big girl panties on open up about what's really going on in my life.  Well, maybe not yet this minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment