Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time Consuming

I bought a couple online deals months ago for a picture book so I could make one of CC’s first year.  I have been putting it off, putting it off, and now the damn thing expires at the end of the month.  So for the last 3 days I have spent a total of 14 hours working non-stop on this book and guess what?  I’m just approaching Christmas!!  April still seems so far away.  On the flip side, I am getting more comfortable with each hour and my pages are getting cuter and more creative as I go.  I really never thought I’d have this much fun and I only wish I wasn’t in such a rush.  My hope is that I’ll LOVE the book when I receive it and then I’ll start working on next year’s (or is this year’s) book occasion by occasion rather than all at once under a deadline.  Carpel tunnel stay away!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment